Fees for the Belcar Endurance Championship
- Paid before 28/02/2021
- € 15.000,00 (incl. 6% VAT)
- Paid after 28/02/2020
- € 17.100,00 (incl. 6% VAT)
- Per race
- New Race Festival: €2.700,00 (incl. 6% VAT)
- Hankook 12h: €2.700,00 (incl. 6% VAT)
- Spa Euro Race: €3.325,00 (incl. 6% VAT)
- 24 Hours of Zolder: (€7.800,00 (incl. 6% VAT) paid before 31/05/2021) – (€8.200,00 (incl. 6% VAT) paid after 31/05/2021)
- Historic Grand Prix: €1.725,00 (incl. 6% VAT)
- American Festival NASCAR Finals: €2.700 (incl. 6% VAT)
A new law on VAT for foreign customers (from EU member states) with a VAT number came into force in 2011. VAT is deferred pursuant to art. 1965 of Directive 2008/08/EC of 12 February 2008.
Reasons to enter the Belcar Endurance Championship and the 24 Hours of Zolder!
- Live broadcast of the race on Belgian television and internet.
- Unique touristic location in the heart of Limburg.
- The spirit and the experience of the 24 Hours of Zolder lives online through social media.
@CircuitZolder listens and interacts with the people via #24HoZ, #CircuitZolder & #BelcarEnduranceChampionship
- 44rth edition of the 24 Hours of Zolder.
- Continuous live timing @ tracking of the race, online available on belcarseries.com
Eligible cars & licenses
- All GT cars (except GT1, GT3 and evolution cars)
- All CN & sports cars
- All Touring cars
- All Silhouette cars
- All Cup cars
- All Youngtimer cars (GT & Touring)
The Belcar Endurance Championship & 24 Hours of Zolder are open to:
- Holders of a Belgian international FIA D2/National C Circuit license minimum
- Holders of a foreign license of the same level, with authorization by their ASN and in agreement with RACB Sport