Fees for the Belcar Endurance Championship
- Paid before 31/01/2020
- € 13.185,00 (incl. 6% VAT)
- Incl. testing time during 1 international test day/Petrolhead Thursday and 300 entry tickets 24HoZ
- Paid before 31/03/2020
- € 15.000,00 (incl. 6% VAT)
- Incl. 200 entry tickets 24HoZ
- Per race
- 2×60′ = € 1855,00 (incl. 6 % VAT) Assen
- 2×120’ = € 3500,00 (incl. 6% VAT) Zolder
- 180’ = € 3150,00 (incl. 6 % VAT) Spa
- 180’ = € 2650.00 (incl. 6 % VAT) CZ
A new law on VAT for foreign customers (from EU member states) with a VAT number came into force in 2011. VAT is deferred pursuant to art. 1965 of Directive 2008/08/EC of 12 February 2008.
Fees for 24-hour race (if places are available)
- From 01/06/2020
- € 7.750,00 (incl. 6% VAT)
- Incl. 100 entry tickets.
Reasons to enter the Belcar Endurance Championship and the 24 Hours of Zolder!
- The 2019 race attracted many visitors and VIP’s.
- Live broadcast of the race on Belgian television and internet.
- Unique touristic location in the heart of Limburg.
- The spirit and the experience of the 24 Hours of Zolder lives online through social media.
@CircuitZolder listens and interacts with the people via #24HoZ.
- 43rd edition of this 24 hours race.
- Continuous live timing @ tracking of the race, online available on circuit-zolder.be
Eligible cars & licenses
- All GT cars (except GT1, GT2, GT3 and evolution cars)
- All CN & sports cars
- All touring cars
- All modern classic (”youngtimer”) cars (GT & touring)
- All Silhouette cars
- All Cup cars
The Belcar Endurance Championship & 24 Hours of Zolder are open to:
- Holders of a Belgian international FIA D2/National C Circuit license minimum
- Holders of a foreign license of the same level, with authorization by their ASN and in agreement with RACB Sport